Hot Topics in VAT Including Property
This course will provide you with an overview of some of the key issues and hot topics in VAT, so that you can identify opportunities and pitfalls relevant to clients and add value to your services.
Course areas will be tailored for general practitioners and will include:
- VAT consequences of the Brexit vote
- Review of VAT changes in the previous 12 months
- Summary of the more far-reaching cases of the last year
- Topical input/output tax issues
- Problems with property – lessons from the Tribunal
- Areas of particular current difficulty to businesses.
Tuesday 12 December 2017 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Moat House, Stafford
View venues & events
To book a course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0116 258 1224.