Audit Update and Refresher for Partners and Staff
Auditing is subject to continual change and requires exacting standards to be applied rigorously. This course will provide an update on the most recent changes and current issues affecting auditing in the UK and their practical implications for the planning and execution of audits.
Content is likely to include:
- Guidance on the application of revised UK and Ireland International Standards on Auditing
- Issues arising following the publication of the revised Ethical Standard for Auditors
- Auditing disclosures and the revised ISAs
- Getting the audit report right in light of recent changes
- Going concern – documentation and reporting
- Feedback from the main Regulators (QAD/ACCA) together with issues identified on file reviews
- Revisions to Practice Notes
Who should attend?
All partners and staff advising clients in this area.
Monday 5 November 2018 1.30 PM - 3.30 PM
Windmill Hotel, Coventry
View venues & events
Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0116 258 1224.