Whole of Life Tax Planning
This new course is designed as both a refresher and an update on family tax planning opportunities. It will consider the relevant taxes affecting individuals in their personal and business transactions at various lifecycle stages so that these are handled in a tax efficient manner.
The course will cover:
- Children’s income and gains
- Two recent settlement cases
- Dividends – the end of an era
- Write-off of close company loans and dividend rates
- Main residence relief
- Higher rates of SDLT on purchases of additional residential properties
- Family investment companies
- Recent pension developments – a minefield?
- Deathbed planning – rights issues
- IHT residence nil rate band and downsizing
Who should attend?
Practitioners who advise individuals and their families on tax matters.
Thursday 7 June 2018 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking
View venues & events
To book a course please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0116 258 1224.