Six-monthly Financial Reporting Update for Small and Micro Entities
The first triennial reviews of FRS 102 and FRS 105 will result in changes to the standards, some of which are likely to be effective immediately. Other changes will be effective from accounting periods commencing on or after 1 January 2019. Additional changes concerning lease accounting and doubtful debt provisions are still under consideration. These two six monthly updates will cover the implications of these changes.
Content of this course is likely to include:
- Clarification as to what now constitutes “micro-entity minimum accounting items”
- Determining whether or not transactions are concluded under normal market conditions
- Accounting for interest free loans from directors who are not shareholders and shareholders who are not directors
- The implications of growing out of FRS 105 or FRS 102 Section 1A
- Is the disclosure of dividends necessary for truth and fairness?
- Feedback from professional bodies concerning compliance with FRS 102
- Correcting errors made last year, on first time application of FRS 102 or FRS 105
Detailed contents of each of the six monthly updates will be finalised in the weeks leading up to the course so as to ensure that all the latest relevant issues are covered.
Who should attend?
Accountants responsible for preparing accounts for audit exempt companies, limited liability partnerships and unincorporated businesses.
Tuesday 9 October 2018 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Sindlesham Court, Wokingham
View venues & events
To book a course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0116 258 1224.