FRS 102 Section 1A - An Examination of Published Accounts
Many sets of accounts prepared for the first time under FRS 102 Section 1A will be filed during late 2017 and early 2018. This course will look at a selection of these filed accounts with a view to highlighting good, bad and indifferent practices.
In particular the course will answer the following questions:
- What is being filed in the public domain?
- How well are accounts being “filleted”?
- Is “profit privacy” being compromised?
- How popular are abridged accounts?
- What mistakes are being made?
- What additional disclosures are being made under FRS 102 Section 1A to achieve truth and fairness?
Who should attend?
Accountants responsible for preparing accounts for audit exempt companies and limited liability partnerships under FRS 102 Section 1A.
Tuesday 9 October 2018 1.30 PM - 3.30 PM
Sindlesham Court, Wokingham
View venues & events
To book a course please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0116 258 1224.