VAT Update for General Practitioners - Including Common VAT Problems
To review recent developments in VAT, including case law decisions and changes in legislation, and identify key issues and opportunities affecting businesses. The course is not aimed at VAT specialists, but is intended to provide an understanding of the situations in which VAT problems arise, and when advice from a specialist might be helpful.
- Review of VAT changes in the previous 12 months
- Registration: where to begin
- The penalty area: avoiding trouble and getting out of it
- Input tax recovery: holding companies and other issues
- Bad debts and credit notes
- Mistakes and putting them right: time limits and claims
- Summary of the more far reaching cases of the last year
Who should attend?
General tax practitioners at all levels who need to understand the VAT issues that are likely to affect their clients.
Tuesday 20 November 2018 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Cottons Hotel & Spa, Knutsford
View venues & events
To book a course please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0116 258 1224.